TV lovers unite! Join Collider TV Talk for in-depth conversations about the ever-changing landscape of television, from primetime to cable, HBO to Netflix, and everything in-between! Join us for a weekly look at what's new in TV, plus recaps & reviews of your favorite shows, and interviews with stars and creative professionals behind the camera. We're living in the age of Peak TV - come and join in on the fun with Collider TV Talk!
On this week's Collider TV Talk, Thadd Williams & Perri Nemiroff discuss the latest television news, including:
- Howard the Duck, MODOK and more Marvel Animated Shows at Hulu. Will they revive the NMCU?
- Wu Tang Series Cast Revealed
- NatGeo announces The Right Stuff adaptation, Aretha Franklin: Genius
- Big Little Lies S2 dropping the Greek Chorus and the dark humor
- First Mark Millar Netflix series Jupiter's Legacy reveals cast
- Psych: The Movie 2 greenlit at USA
- MacGruber: The TV Series is Being Shopped Around !!!!!
- Sir Ian McKellan wants to continue playing Gandalf, Whoopi Goldberg wants to continue playing Guinan
- Nick revives Paddington & All That, Comedy Central revives Crank Yankers & David Spade
- Perri & Thadd Debate the Oscars Category Controversy
- Trailers for Catch 22, Killing Eve, and Love Death + Robots
Check out #ColliderTVTalk every week for more great conversations about TV news!
Doom Patrol is a re-imagining of one of DC's most beloved groups of outcast Super Heroes: Robotman, Negative Man, Elasti-Girl and Crazy Jane, led by modern-day mad scientist Dr. Niles Caulder (The Chief). The series stars Timothy Dalton, Diane Guerrero, Brendan Fraser, Joivan Wade, April Bowlby, and Matt Bomer. Doom Patrol's members each suffered horrible accidents that gave them superhuman abilities ? but also left them scarred and disfigured. Traumatized and downtrodden, the team found purpose through The Chief, who brought them together to investigate the weirdest phenomena in existence ? and to protect Earth from what they find. Part support group, part Super Hero team, the Doom Patrol is a band of super-powered freaks who fight for a world that wants nothing to do with them. Based on DC characters originally written and drawn by Arnold Drake, Bob Haney and Bruno Premiani, the series premieres February 15th only on the DC Universe.
John Rocha and Dorian Parks sit down to review the pilot of the show which was the only episode made available for screening. They let you know what they thought of the pilot as an introduction of these characters and this world. They explore the acting, writing, direction and world building of this new offering from the DC Universe and let you know if this is one you should subscribe to the service to see. Let us know what you thought of the pilot and what John and Dorian had to say in the Comments section below. Remember to Like and Share this video on your social media and to Subscribe to the channel for more videos just like this.
Follow Rocha: https://twitter.com/TheRochaSays
Follow Dorian: https://twitter.com/DorianParksnRec