Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Jason DeFillippo (@jpdef) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week!
If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now, let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Did you know we have a YouTube channel? We do, and you can find it here!
- How do you deal with family members who threw you under the bus for inheritance money and now try to act nice to you like this never happened?
- What's wrong with asking for advice while simultaneously offering something in return?
- If you don't like the current trajectory of a conversation, how do you change the subject smoothly?
- As a recent transplant to your neighborhood, how do you introduce yourself to the new neighbors without being intrusive?
- How much do you share with your audience when the boundaries for sharing are blurry?
- When the shadow of your past might have an impact on your future once revealed by old contacts mixing with your new, should you just avoid social media altogether?
- When change is in the air -- like returning to school after a long hiatus -- how do you embrace the good feelings you have about the change without being heavily distracted by the bad?
- Is throwing a corgi quinceanera culturally insensitive?
- Tank's Good News: How One Man Convinced 200 Ku Klux Klan Members To Give Up Their Robes
- Recommendation of the Week: Derren Brown: Sacrifice
- Quick shoutouts to Diego Urbina and Hayley Hofstetter!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
Gusto is simply the best payroll for your small business, automatically calculating, depositing, and filing payroll taxes. Sign up at gusto.com/jordan for your free three-month trial!
Save time. Look great. Stitch Fix is the personal styling service customized to your fit, lifestyle, and budget. Get started now at stitchfix.com/jordan and you'll also get 25% off when you keep all items in your box!
Sign up for Level One of Advanced Human Dynamics -- our free networking and relationship development mini course at advancedhumandynamics.com/levelone!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!