Jennifer Dulski (@jdulski) is the Head of Groups and Community at Facebook, former COO of Change.org, and author of Purposeful: Are You a Manager or a Movement Starter?
What We Discuss with Jennifer Dulski:
- While they're both necessary for any organization to succeed in realizing its ambitions, what really separates movement starters from managers?
- What movement starters from all walks of life have in common and what they do differently that makes them able to achieve incredible results.
- How businesses and teams can unite for a common purpose -- and why this is not only important, but crucial for moving forward and keeping everyone involved on the same page.
- How to bridge the gap between idea and impact -- from creating a clear vision for your team as well as persuading decision-makers and even navigating criticism.
- How you can use influence mapping to recruit others to support your movement.
- And much more...
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!