Jordan (@JordanHarbinger) and Jason (@jpdef) are back to banter every week and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday on The Jordan Harbinger Show!
If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- When your best friend had a romantic interest in you, you needed time to work on yourself. Now that you have those feelings for her, she's interested in someone else. What to do?
- You keep dating people who tell you you're someone they would want to marry but not date. What is that supposed to mean?
- Due to one unfortunate decision, you're broke and your best friend is a millionaire. How do you stop yourself from poisoning a long-term friendship with toxic jealousy or reverse the depressive spiral it's slowly throwing you into?
- How can you focus on cultivating a more confident vocal tone when conversing in a language not your own?
- Is it possible to get people interested in something they don't prioritize?
- Is there room for a relationship with someone who's needy in the life of a true workaholic?
- What do you do when your new wife says she's not sure she's turned on by you anymore?
- Recommendation of the Week: Seeing Allred
- A quick shoutout to Jane Miller and her son Bryce!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger, and check out Jason's (@jpdef) other show: Grumpy Old Geeks. You can also find him on Instagram at JPD.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!