Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Jason DeFillippo (@jpdef) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week!
If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Are you a square if you think your casual love triangle has devolved into nothing more than a crossed line?
- Your wedding guest list is getting out of control. How can you maintain the desired intimacy of a smaller gathering and keep the budget in line without offending anyone?
- If epilepsy keeps you from driving, how can you overcome feeling like a nuisance to your friends and family -- and how do you work around it for potential dates?
- You're feeling a little overwhelmed from having so many irons in the fire, but you need to keep the momentum going to support your family. What are some healthy ways to regain a sense of balance?
- How do you calm your mind from acute stress when something happens and you can't stop thinking about it?
- Some of the hardships you've endured and
conquered still embarrass you. How can you own and include them in the story you share with others?
- Your boss constantly overshares and vents personal issues to you, which is draining and counterproductive. How can you establish appropriate boundaries without causing workplace friction?
- Due to your best friend's recent string of bad luck, you feel your relationship shifting from an equal footing to a mentor-mentee situation. How can you keep your ego in check to regain balance while still being supportive?
- Recommendation of the Week: The Clinton Affair
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
Tommy John has tailored, fit, and fashionable undershirts, camis, wedgie-free underwear, and more for him and her. Visit tommyjohn.com/jordan for 20 percent off your first order!
If you're only going to take one gluten and dairy-free, keto, paleo, and vegan-friendly supplement to boost energy, balance nutrition, and aid digestion, then Athletic Greens? with its 76 natural ingredients -- is what we recommend. The Jordan Harbinger Show listeners get 23 travel packs (valued at $79) with their first purchase at athleticgreens.com/jordan!
Join Todd Garner as he shares his thoughts and stories on the movie business and chats it up with his A-list industry pals on The Producer's Guide at PodcastOne!
Sign up for Level One of Advanced Human Dynamics -- our free networking and relationship development mini course at jordanharbinger.com/levelone!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!