Jordan (@JordanHarbinger) and Jason (@jpdef) are back to banter every week and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday on The Jordan Harbinger Show!
If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now, let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Fixated on the past? Not us. Like The Jeffersons, we're movin' on up! That being said, we appreciate you passing the memo along to people who don't yet know about the move.
- If a friend avoids you to get out of paying back a loan, should you just write it off as an investment in learning who isn't your friend?
- If you grew up in the US but had to leave because you didn't win the work visa lottery, how do you make do in a place you don't really want to be until you can make it back to the US?
- Are you Jordan's good friend?
- How do you go about rebuilding your social circles when your old friends stop calling you back?
- Is it worth the investment of time to learn additional languages, or is that time better spent leveling up other skills?
- How do you give up your high-paying but soul-crushing job to pursue dreams of traveling the world and working remotely?
- How do you start building wealth as opposed to constantly going into debt -- especially when you have a significant other who can't hold down a job?
- Recommendation of the Week: Take Your Pills
- Quick shoutouts to Andrei in Russia and Brandl Moniz!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger, and check out Jason's (@jpdef) other show: Grumpy Old Geeks. You can also find him on Instagram at JPD.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!