Jordan (@JordanHarbinger) and Jason (@jpdef) are back to banter every week and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday on The Jordan Harbinger Show!
If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now, let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- If you're catching up with the week behind us, make sure to give our conversations with David Burkus and Duana Welch a listen!
- Struggling with patience? Here's our advice for coping with the here and now in its own sweet time.
- How can you leave a positive, lasting impression to kick off a positive and friendly relationship with a new connection to your professional network?
- What can you do for a long distance friend in serious need of potentially life-saving help?
- Should you intervene in an unhealthy co-dependence between two friends? If so, how?
- Is traveling the world alone only for drifters and hobos?
- Is it better to confess that you lied about past events or should you just put it behind you and move forward?
- If you're self-publishing, how much should you be self-promoting?
- Recommendation of the Week: go outside and enjoy the weather!
- Quick shoutouts to Tara Nesbit and Linda Magro!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger, and check out Jason's (@jpdef) other show: Grumpy Old Geeks. You can also find him on Instagram at JPD.
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!