Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Jason DeFillippo (@jpdef) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week!
If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now, let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Do the re-engagement scripts we recommend in Level One of Advanced Human Dynamics ever grow stale? Don't people notice when they receive the same lines every year to stay in touch?
- Is there a way to tame the emotional outbursts you have whenever you receive criticism -- even when it's constructive and warranted?
- How should you handle that old school friend who always says "yes" to a coffee but never, ever buys you one back?
- How do you look for another job while still employed when your current job leaves you so depressed, anxious, and emotionally drained?
- Is it reasonable to suspect that the person who left someone else to be with you might now be cheating on you with someone else?
- How can you help your star employee stop overextending personal care toward clients when you know she's already stressed out with her own problems that should be addressed?
- Even though it mathematically makes sense to invest when returns are higher than the interest rate on the debt you're trying to pay off, is it the right move?
- What can you do to make the most of an awkward intro to someone at the top of your field so you can turn it into a solid new professional connection?
- Tank's Good News of the Week: The Crayon Initiative
- Quick shoutouts to Tony Levero and his spicy Latina wife, and American Dream University!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
- Have Alexa and want flash briefings from The Jordan Harbinger Show? Go to jordanharbinger.com/alexa and enable the skill you'll find there!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!