Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Jason DeFillippo (@jpdef) banter every week and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday!
If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now, let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Getting caught up? Make sure to check out our episodes from this week with Adam Carolla and Alex Kouts!
- You always take steps to improve your life with the best of intentions, but soon regress to old, bad habits. How can you break this pattern?
- Now that you're a free agent after enduring a difficult and draining marriage, are you wasting mental energy better spent on your career by trying to get into another relationship?
- When you've been raised on the "if you can't say something nice, don't say it at all" philosophy, how do you get along with your in-laws who only seem to know how to complain about everything?
- How does an introvert get better at bantering with others and building social value?
- Is there a way to get your mean grandparents to treat your awesome mom more kindly without making it seem like you're acting on her directive?
- Resource recommendations for people who want to develop sales skills (which are applicable to so much more than sales, by the way).
- What is the best purpose for having your own website without looking like you're trying to find new opportunities?
- Advice for aspiring podcast hosts new to the job.
- Quick shoutouts to Loretta "The Aussie Pilgrim" Kreet and the kind fellow who sent Jordan and Jen the Best of the Bone bone broth!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
- Have Alexa and want flash briefings from The Jordan Harbinger Show? Go to jordanharbinger.com/alexa and enable the skill you'll find there!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!