Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Jason DeFillippo (@jpdef) banter every week and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday!
If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now, let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- If you're a lightweight, how can you pace yourself on a night out with heavily drinking coworkers without getting blackout drunk?
- What resources do we recommend for building proper financial habits from the ground up?
- How can you accept a new sales job that will have you directly competing with your old coworkers in a small market without feeling like a jerk?
- If you're replaying negative feelings and thoughts of lost relationships in your head during moments of weakness in an otherwise fulfilling life, how might you break this habit and move on?
- When you're dating someone of high value who gets a lot of attention from the opposite sex, how do you keep your feelings of jealousy at bay?
- When you're the sole breadwinner for the family, how can you take time out for yourself to cope with internal struggles without disrupting the lives of your loved ones?
- When you're the boss' kid, how do you prove to your coworkers that you consider yourself equal to everyone and capable of doing the job on your own merits?
- How do you approach your competitors in a small market when doing market research?
- Recommendation of the Week: How to get free Sunglass Hut cleaning spray refills for life.
- Quick shoutouts to Diana and Zach!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
- Have Alexa and want flash briefings from The Jordan Harbinger Show? Go to jordanharbinger.com/alexa and enable the skill you'll find there!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!