Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Jason DeFillippo (@jpdef) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week!
Friend of the show and Entrepreneur on Fire John Lee Dumas (@johnleedumas) joins us to address a common concern of a lot of people have about leaving behind a miserable corporate job to pursue entrepreneurial ambitions.
If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now, let's dive in!
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- You're at a new job and they've already pegged you as the "quiet" one. But what do they really mean?
- How do you find a tribe of like-minded, growth-oriented people who don't seem like they're part of some motivational cult?
- After so many "we should hang outs" without follow-ups, should you just accept that a best friend isn't in the cards for you at this point?
- With a full-time job, supportive girlfriend, and research papers taking up most of your time, how and where can you find opportunities to grow your skill set?
- You're young, successful, and ready for a relationship -- but you can't seem to find anyone whose drive goes beyond Netflix and work. Where should you be looking?
- You're good at chatting when given interesting subjects to talk about, but have no skills in coming up with those subjects. How do you create meaningful conversations from scratch?
- You've got a great job and a comfortable lifestyle, but you regret never finishing college or following your intended career path. Are you a fool to go back to school?
- Even though you know the entrepreneurial life is right for you, how do you politely convey to your well-meaning but kind of clueless friends that you're not looking for another corporate job?
- Recommendation of the Week: Strong Ending -- A Journey from Combat to Comedy
- Quick shoutouts to Vivek at Google and Michael Clobes!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: Grumpy Old Geeks.
Sport Clips is like no other place you've ever gotten your hair cut. There are TVs everywhere playing sports and guy-smart stylists who know how to give you the haircut you want in over 1,700 locations! Find out what you've been missing at SportClips.com/checkin!
Learn over 500 subjects (no tests or homework!) at The Great Courses Plus -- including Boosting Your Emotional Intelligence. Listeners to this podcast can check out a free trial at thegreatcoursesplus.com/jordan!
Gusto is simply the best payroll for your small business, automatically calculating, depositing, and filing payroll taxes. Sign up at gusto.com/jordan for your free three-month trial!
Mrs. Fields has been baking delicious cookies for decades, and you know who would love to get some for the holidays? Everybody on your list! Get 20 percent off your order by going to mrsfields.com and entering promo code JORDAN at checkout!
On The Adam and Dr. Drew Show, Adam Carolla and Dr. Drew Pinsky reunite the partnership that made Loveline a wild success and cultural touchstone. Listen here on PodcastOne!
Sign up for Level One of Advanced Human Dynamics -- our free networking and relationship development mini course at advancedhumandynamics.com/levelone!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!