Executive Producer of Will & Grace and creator of the British sitcom Vicious Gary Janetti joins the Ladies to talk about his illustrious career and plays Allegedly Wassa's Happening with "Prince George."
Follow the podcast on Instagram @theladygang and you can email Jac, Becca and Keltie at Hello LadyGang@gmail.com!
And thank you to today's sponsor!
- Amazon = Shop using Amazon.com/shop/ladygang to keep the podcast free!
- Brooklinen = Get $20 off AND free shipping when you use promo code lady at Brooklinen.com
- Felix Gray Glasses = Try a pair of Felix Gray computer glasses at FelixGrayGlasses.com/lady
- From You Flowers = Get 1-dozen mixed roses for $19.99 or 2-dozen mixed roses with free vase for $29.99 at FromYouFlowers.com/lady
- Lunya - Get 15% off your first purchase when you use promo code lady at Lunya.co
- Stamps.com - Go to Stamps.com, click the Microphone at the TOP of the homepage, and enter ladygang to enjoy a 4-week trial PLUS $55 postage AND a digital scale
The badass music video director known for working with artists such as Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj, Miley Cyrus, Fifth Harmony, Demi Lovato, and Lil Wayne (to name a few) is in the studio with the Ladies to talk about what inspired her to go into music videos, the WORST person she's worked with, and how she managed to get a special ring from Ariana!
Follow the podcast on Instagram @theladygang and you can email Jac, Becca and Keltie at Hello LadyGang@gmail.com! And check out the show page @ladygangtv!
And thank you to today's sponsors: