Queer Eye's fabulous grooming expert and host of the Gay of Thrones podcast Jonathan Van Ness fills in for the first-ever Beccaless episode! Keltie tells the tale about her horrible car accident while, with way too many f-bombs, Jonathan talks about the crazy casting call for the iconic show's revival.
Follow the podcast on Instagram @theladygang and you can email Jac, Becca and Keltie at Hello LadyGang@gmail.com!
And thank you to today's sponsor!
- Amazon = Shop using Amazon.com/shop/ladygang to keep the podcast free!
- Beach Body = Get a free trial membership when you text LADYGANG to 303030
- Blue Apron = Get $30 off your first order when you go to BlueApron.com/ladygang
- From You Flowers = Get 1-dozen mixed roses for $19.99 or 2-dozen mixed roses with a free vase for $29.99 at FromYouFlowers.com/lady
- StoryWorth = Visit storyworth.com/lady and get $20 off when you subscribe
- ZipRecruiter = Go to ziprecruiter.com/gang to post jobs for free
The badass music video director known for working with artists such as Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj, Miley Cyrus, Fifth Harmony, Demi Lovato, and Lil Wayne (to name a few) is in the studio with the Ladies to talk about what inspired her to go into music videos, the WORST person she's worked with, and how she managed to get a special ring from Ariana!
Follow the podcast on Instagram @theladygang and you can email Jac, Becca and Keltie at Hello LadyGang@gmail.com! And check out the show page @ladygangtv!
And thank you to today's sponsors: