Pete and Dan are just a couple of lads who love to game.. after the nappies have been changed. The guys keep you up to date with the latest in gaming news and reviews, along with a few tips thrown in on how to juggle a love of gaming with being a *good dad*, ("Good dad" is subject to the interpretation of our wives, particularly if they try and get the kids to play 'Call of Duty').
Top 3 things gamers need to hear this week:
1. Someone built a NES out of lego bricks... and IT WORKS! Find out how...
2. There's a new king of twitch.
3. What's happened to EA's open world star wars game?
We put in a call to Game On AUS' "The Historian" to get his incredible take on Star Wars in gaming and his thoughts on EA and where it needs to go.
"I've got you in my sights"
Kevin Rudd - where the bloody hell are you?!
subscribe and rate!
We're back and we're kicking things off with one of our world famous songs - "Rainbow Road" to John Denver's classic "Country Road".
Then it's into the regular stuff you love:
Top 3 things gamers need to hear this week!
1. Kevin Rudd has opened up in a reddit AMA about Australia's NBN, he wants a royal commission and even mentions there may be a huge conspiracy behind it!
2. Anthem isn't far away - here are the tech specs to make it run lovely!
3. New figures out from the UK showed how much gaming took off in 2018 vs other forms of entertainment!
The Australian Open Tennis Event is holding a $500000 Fortnite tournament, we're joined by Australian gamer Leeroy Freeman who breaks it down for us.
What did we play over the holidays? We discuss the games that kept us going over the break.
Find us on facebook and all socials, and don't forget to hit the subscribe button!
-Team Game On AUS