Our weekly report from the Star Wars Universe. Hosts Kristian Harloff, Ken Napzok and guests bring the fans their unique takes on all the latest news on Star Wars episodes, standalone stories, and major events in the Star Wars canon. The show's hosts are steeped in their knowledge of the far, far away mythology so you're sure to learn something new about Star Wars after every episode.
On today's Jedi Council (January 17, 2018), Kristian Harloff, Ken Napzok, and Joon Lee discuss these topics and answer the following questions:
1. Adam Driver Was Told Where 'Star Wars: Episode 9' Would End Up Before Filming 'The Force Awakens'.
2. 'Star Wars: Episode IX': John Boyega Teases Something "Visually Crazy" With Picture From Set.
3. Disney claims copyright on Star Wars Theory's Vader fan film.
4. Samuel L. Jackson would be interested in returning to Star Wars.
5. 'The Force will be with him:' Star Wars actor honours N.L. boy who had cancer.
6. EA Cancels Open-World Star Wars Game.
7. Star Wars Officially Gives Jar Jar Binks a Lightsaber in Star Wars: Age of the Republic Special #1.
8. Kano to launch Star Wars programming kit later this year
9. Twitter and Facebook Questions
Follow Kristian: https://twitter.com/KristianHarloff
Follow Ken: https://twitter.com/KenNapzok
Follow Joon: https://twitter.com/joonlee
Welcome to Episode 22 of Rule of Two, a celebration of the Star Wars Universe, here on Collider's Jedi Council Podcastone feed; now on the main YT channel of Collider Videos! On this episode host Mark Reilly (Darth Reillus) and co-host Marc Fernandez (Marc Sidious) welcome in Star Wars Theory to discuss their amazing Vader Film Shards of the Past and the claim Disney made on their channel that divided the internet and upset the fans. We hope you enjoy the show and make sure you rate and subscribe and drop in your own theories below. And please tell all your friends about #RuleofTwo!