Gals on the Go is a lifestyle podcast hosted by influencers and YouTubers Danielle Carolan and Brooke Miccio. Starting in 2018, this weekly podcast highlights conversations about friendship, navigating your 20?s + early adulthood, social media trends, relationships, family and so much more. Gals on the Go focuses on having real, raw, and honest conversations in an effort to ?pull back the curtain? on what may look like perfect and glamorous lives on social media. STAY TUNED FOR NEW EPISODES EVERY WEDNESDAY!
For Business Inquiries, contact GalsOnTheGoPodcastTeam@unitedtalent.com
How do YOU do LIFE? It?s MORE than just workouts, more than delicious healthy recipes, this is all of those real moments you talk about with your family & friends. All the triumphs, tribulations, and transformations. This is about the good, bad, and sometimes hilarious life of Fitness Expert, Autumn Calabrese as she navigates life as a superstar trainer, boy Mom, daughter, sister, and friend. Ever wonder what else life has to offer? Bring your curious appetite and Let?s Do Life with Autumn Calabrese.
Treating Thyroid Eye Disease (TED) is a podcast series from Horizon Therapeutics for people who have Thyroid Eye Disease. Throughout the series, you?ll learn about TEPEZZA® (teprotumumab-trbw), the first and only FDA-approved treatment for Thyroid Eye Disease, and hear from TEPEZZA patients who live with Thyroid Eye Disease, as well as board-certified ophthalmologists who treat TED. Together they will discuss the ins and outs of TED and treating the condition with TEPEZZA.
USE and IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION:
What is the most important information I should know about TEPEZZA?
Infusion reactions can happen during or within 24 hours after your infusion of TEPEZZA. If you have a reaction while receiving TEPEZZA, your doctor or nurse will slow or stop your infusion and treat your reaction. If you have a severe infusion reaction, your doctor may stop your treatment completely.
Tell your doctor or nurse right away if you have any of these symptoms during or after your treatment with TEPEZZA:
· High blood pressure
· Fast heartbeat
· Redness of the face/Feeling hot
· Difficulty breathing
· Muscle pain
If you have inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), such as Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis, TEPEZZA may make your IBD symptoms worse. Symptoms of worsening IBD may include: an increased number of loose stools with stomach pain or cramps, and blood in your stools. After each TEPEZZA infusion, tell your doctor right away if you have worsening IBD symptoms.
TEPEZZA may cause an increase in your blood sugar. Before starting treatment with TEPEZZA, tell your doctor if you are currently being treated for diabetes, know your blood sugar is high, or have been diagnosed with diabetes. It is important for you to take your treatments and follow an appropriate diet for glucose control as prescribed by your doctor.
Before receiving TEPEZZA, tell your doctor if you:
· Have inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis).
· Are currently being treated for diabetes, have been diagnosed with diabetes, or know your blood sugar is high.
· Are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. TEPEZZA may harm your unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you become pregnant or suspect you are pregnant during treatment with TEPEZZA.
· Women who are able to become pregnant should use an effective form of birth control (contraception) prior to starting treatment, during treatment and for at least 6 months after the final dose of TEPEZZA.
· Are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed. It is not known if TEPEZZA passes into your breast milk. Talk to your doctor about the best ways to feed your baby during treatment with TEPEZZA.
· Tell your doctor about all the medicines you take, including prescription and over the counter medicines, vitamins, dietary and herbal supplements. Know the medicines you take. Keep a list of them to show your doctor and pharmacist when you get a new medicine.
What are the possible side effects of TEPEZZA?
The most common side effects of TEPEZZA include muscle cramps or spasms, nausea, hair loss, diarrhea, feeling tired, high blood sugar, hearing problems, taste changes, headache, dry skin and changes in menstruation.
This is not a complete list of all possible side effects. Tell your doctor or treatment team if you have any side effect that bothers you or that does not go away.
Please visit TEPEZZA.com for more information.
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/safety/medwatch , or call the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
TEPEZZA is a prescription medicine used to treat Thyroid Eye Disease.